Today’s episode is all about one of my favorite social media platforms: Twitter (if you are on Twitter make sure to connect with me!). We talked about it in the past, but we haven’t yet had an entire episode dedicated exclusively to this little, yet powerful, tool.
If you are not a Twitter user, I am pretty sure this interview is going to make you look at it with different eyes and you will probably create a profile and start tweeting today.
If you, on the other hand, are on Twitter, stick around because there is some value for you too!
My guest today is Madalyn Sklar, founder of Go Girls Music – the largest community of indie women musicians – and one of the top Twitter experts around. Among other things, she is known as the coordinator of the popular music Twitter chat #ggchat and as teacher of Twitter Smarter.
Madalyn joins us to talk about all things Twitter, including what you are missing out on (if you are not on Twitter), her tips for crafting a killer bio, the 80/20 tweeting rule, tools you can use to become a Twitter rockstar and much more!
Are you ready to work smarter, not harder?
In This Episode, You’ll Hear More About:
- Go Girls Music, the largest community of indie women musicians
- Why you need to be on Twitter (and what you are missing out on if you don’t use it)
- The #1 thing to do when you are starting out on Twitter
- Madalyn’s tips for crafting a killer bio and building a thriving Twitter tribe
- The 80/20 rule and why your tweets shouldn’t be only about yourself
- A great way to make new friends on Twitter (and get better at using the platform at the same time)
- #ggchat, the largest music Twitter chat out there
- Madalyn’s course Twitter Smarter
- Tools that can really help you excel at using Twitter
- The importance of creating lists
- And Much More!
Resources, People and Links Mentioned: