Have you ever thought about making your fans part of your next project?
Let’s say you are planning to release a new album, wouldn’t it be nice to have your loyal tribe be involved with it and support you?
Ok, if this is something you have given some thought, you are going to find this podcast episode particularly valuable.
In this laid-back conversation Jayce and I talk about what you need in order to launch a PledgeMusic project, its different stages, the type of content and products you can use as perks, and much, much more.
Time to turn the listeners of your music into active fans, press play!
Today, You’ll Hear More About:
- What PledgeMusic can do for you
- What you need in order to launch and manage a PledgeMusic project
- The difference stages of your project: the pre-launch, the launch and the after-launch
- How you can use PledgeMusic, even if you’re product (for example your new album) is already finished and it’s ready to go
- The type of content, products and events you can use to promote your project
- How to get new fans through a PledgeMusic and how to keep the momentum going after your launch
- And More!
Resources, People and Links Mentioned in This Episode:
- TJS 034: How to Live Stream Your Gigs, Build an International Fanbase and Monetize with James Wasem of Gigee
- AWeber (the tool I use to build and manage email lists)
Give Jayce a Shout Out on Twitter!
Subscribe to the Podcast!