This podcast episode is a sort of reality-check for all the indie artists out there.
Today we cover so much ground, that it’s difficult to know where to start from.
A few years ago, Carlos Castillo left the corporate world for a road trip that changed his life.
While on the road, he recorded over 200 bands and that laid the foundations for the Schwilly Family Musicians.
SFM is a community for artists of all sort, who are looking to connect with like-minded people and become part of a vibrant movement.
Carlos joins us to talks about what it really means to be a successful musicpreneur, the importance of using storytelling as a musician, why artists should embrace success and much, much more.
Today, You’ll Hear More About:
- Carlos’ road trip and the Schwilly Family Musicians
- How to craft a story for your music
- Tips for becoming a successful musicpreneur
- Why indie artists should embrace outsourcing
- How to define and achieve success
- And More!
Resources, People and Links Mentioned in This Episode:
- His post Crafting a Story for Your Music
- The 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- SocialOomph (affiliate link)
- AWeber (affiliate link)
Join the Schwilly Family Musicians Inner Circle!
Make sure to join the SFM to connect with like-minded artists and receive tips and valuable resources from Carlos and his team!
The music industry isn't a competition anymore, we're all on the same team - @CaptainSchwilly Click To Tweet